Change Of Registered Office

Registered office change must be intimated to the Registrar of Companies by filing of appropriate form. Retry Global Solutions can help file the statutory filings for change of registered office.

Price starts from ₹ 5299/-

Contact Us

+91 88257 38703


The registered office of a Company or LLP is the principle place of business for a private / public limited company and all official correspondence from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is sent to this location. The registered office of a Company or LLP can be changed within the local limits of any city, town or village where such office is situated by just giving a notice to the concerned Registrar within 30 days after the date of the change. But a special resolution will be required if the change of the registered office is from one village, town, etc., in the same state. Where the place of registered offices is to be altered from one State to another State, the Company or LLP may do so by passing special resolution and getting confirmation of the Company Law Board. The Company or LLP is also required to give an advertisement in the newspapers indicating the change proposed to be made and also a notice is to be given to the State Government when it is proposed to transfer the registered office from one State to another.

Reasons to Registered Office Changes

What are the Documents required for Change Registered Office?


Rental Agreement


EB Card


DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)


Board Resolutions

What Includes in this package?


Application Preparation


Registered office application Filing

ROC registration Fees


Approval Letter

What is the process for Change Registered Office?


The system for changing the Registered Office of an organization relies upon the idea of progress. Our Experts will prompt you on the system significant for you.


Board Resolutions

Once your acquire a comprehension of the techniques associated with changing the Registered Office of your Company, our Experts will draft the vital Resolutions for the method.



Once the Board Resolutions are passed, our Experts will plan and record the important reports with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to enlist the difference in address of the Registered Office.


88257 38703